Integrity Medical Systems provides all IT services required to run your practice smoothly. Our founders have degrees in computer engineering and that gives us an edge in serving our customers and finding the right solution for them.
Majority of the practices in recent years are moving out the practices to the cloud where they do not have to worry about backups, server maintenance, upgrade costs, complex firewall etc. We collocate our servers at one of the most advanced facilities on the planet! The IO datacenter is a Tier III rated data center which means they run the data center using their own power generation facility and use the public utility as a backup! There are multiple Tier I internet providers which serve a blended bandwidth leading to a near perfect up-time.
Benefits to you:
- Implementation is greatly simplified
- No need to purchase expensive servers and firewall
- Use the software from any location
- Easily scale as you grow
VOIP phone system
Did you know that even if you have the traditional POTS line from Verizon, AT&T etc., most of the long distances calls are terminated using VOIP?
VOIP has become a very stable and mature environment where if you are not using VOIP, you should be asking Why not?
We have implement and host voip systems from 3CX which is a leader in PBX’s worldwide.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!